- Why choose Exeter
- Credit for prior learning
- Financial support
- Masters programmes
- Professional Doctorates (EdD)
- PhD in Education
- TESOL options
- The National Award for SEN Coordination
- DEdPsych Professional Training in Educational Psychology
- Facilities and support
- Methods of Teaching, Learning & Assessment
- Programme specifications
- SEND resources
- Back to Education home
The Graduate School of Education offers a range and quality of graduate study options which are designed to meet the varying needs of both graduates and busy professionals.
We are 5th in the UK for world leading and internationally excellent research in Education and influencer of national education policy.
Developing Professional Practice
We offer five different TESOL (TEFL) courses at the School, three at Master level and two at Doctoral level.
As an MPhil/PhD level student you will become part of a research-intensive Graduate School, studying with some of the leading scholars in their disciplines.