- Why choose Exeter
- Credit for prior learning
- Financial support
- Masters programmes
- Professional Doctorates (EdD)
- PhD in Education
- TESOL options
- The National Award for SEN Coordination
- DEdPsych Professional Training in Educational Psychology
- Facilities and support
- Methods of Teaching, Learning & Assessment
- Programme specifications
- SEND resources
- Back to Education home
Why do people train as educational psychologists?
Welcome to our new webpages, which have been revamped after carefully listening to our trainees, academic and support staff and field supervisors. Why do trainees and staff think the Exeter DEdPsych is unique? Trainees, under the Students as Agents for Change project, made a video so that you can find out.
We have dedicated pages so whether you are a prospective trainee, a current trainee or a fieldwork supervisor there is a section tailored to your needs. You may also check the Meet the Team for further contact details and professional interests.