- Why choose Exeter
- Credit for prior learning
- Financial support
- Masters programmes
- Professional Doctorates (EdD)
- PhD in Education
- TESOL options
- The National Award for SEN Coordination
- DEdPsych Professional Training in Educational Psychology
- Facilities and support
- Methods of Teaching, Learning & Assessment
- Programme specifications
- SEND resources
- Back to Education home
As a Masters level student you will become part of a research-intensive Graduate School, studying with some of the leading scholars in their disciplines.
Our tutors produce internationally-recognised research and contribute to publications in their specialist fields.
Professor Brahm Norwich is the Programme Co-ordinator.