- Why choose Exeter
- Credit for prior learning
- Financial support
- Masters programmes
- Professional Doctorates (EdD)
- PhD in Education
- TESOL options
- The National Award for SEN Coordination
- DEdPsych Professional Training in Educational Psychology
- Facilities and support
- Methods of Teaching, Learning & Assessment
- Programme specifications
- SEND resources
- Back to Education home
Graduate and Professional Studies
The programme can be studied:
- full-time in one year - two modules in Autumn and Spring terms and dissertation in summer term.
- part-time in two years - one module in Autumn and Spring terms in each of two years, with dissertation in second year.
The online programmes have set start and finish dates.
Each module consists of ten sessions delivered through a blended system of learning.
- The Nature Of Educational Enquiry (ERPM000)
- Interpretive Methodologies in Educational Research (ERPM001)
- Scientific Methodologies in Educational Research (ERPM002)
- Designing and Communicating Research (ERPM005)
- MSc in Educational Research Dissertation (15,000 words) (ERPM004)