- Why choose Exeter
- Credit for prior learning
- Financial support
- Masters programmes
- Professional Doctorates (EdD)
- PhD in Education
- TESOL options
- The National Award for SEN Coordination
- DEdPsych Professional Training in Educational Psychology
- Facilities and support
- Methods of Teaching, Learning & Assessment
- Programme specifications
- SEND resources
- Back to Education home
These programme specifications are formal documents which are compiled by academic staff to provide details such as the content of the programme, educational aims, outcomes and academic skills required.
Extensive information about our programmes can be found on our programme pages, but you may find these specifications useful in providing additional details.