DEdPsych Professional Training in Educational Psychology
What is my timetable
You may check your timetable, a live online spreadsheet that is always up-to-date with a tab for each year cohort.
Module descriptions and marking criteria are stored in the DEdPsych Exeter Learning Environment (ELE) pages (requires login).
You might find the following links useful.
University of Exeter
- Advisory Committee Exeter
- Exeter Learning Environment (ELE)
- Protection of Dignity at Work and Study Policy
- Self-evaluation Form (SEF): SEF Year 1 - SEF Year 2 - SEF Year 3
- Student complaints and appeals
- PGR Liaison Fora
- Teaching Quality Assurance Manual (TQA Manual)
Health Professions Council
- Standards of conduct, performance and ethics
- Standards of Education and Training (SETs)
- Standards of Proficiency (SOPs)