Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW3016C: Legal Response to Environmental Destruction
This module descriptor refers to the 2016/7 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- Bell and McGillivray, Environmental Law, (8th Edition, 2013), Oxford
- Fisher, Lange, Scotford Environmental Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (Oxford University Press, 2013)
- Wolf, F and Stanley, N, Wolf and Stanley on Environmental Law, (6th edition, 2014), Routledge
- Finch and Fafinski, Legal Skills, OUP (3rd Edition, 2011). The textbook explains how to find legal resources from statutes to cases and includes tips on legal writing.
- Kramer, EC Environmental Law, Sweet and Maxwell (2006)
- Cownie, Bradney and Burton, English Legal System in Context (5th Edition, 2010), OUP, Oxford
- Partington, M, Introduction to the English Legal System (8th Edition, 2013) OUP Oxford