Centres, groups and networks
Our researchers' specialist interests collectively encompass a wide range of legal fields. We have an established research history in Family Law, Legal History and European Law; in addition to these we are also growing strengths in International and Comparative Law, Human Rights, Bioethics, Environmental Law, Criminology, Intellectual Property, Commercial Law, Information Law and Technology Law.
Some of these areas have research centres, groups or networks as outlined below; others are at an earlier stage of consolidated development, yet academics working and supervising others in these fields have also yielded significant results.
- Centre for Commercial and Corporate Law
- Centre for European Legal Studies
- Exeter Centre for International Law
- Network on Family Regulation and Society
- Science, Culture and Law at Exeter (SCuLE)
- Human Rights and Democracy Forum
- Bracton Centre for Legal History Research
We are dedicated to excellence in our scholarship, underpinned by a firm commitment to making our research outcomes beneficial and accessible to others.
You can use our expertise search to find academics with research that matches your interests and search for research opportunities.