- Information for new students
- About us
- Prospective undergraduates
- Prospective postgraduates
- Staff profiles
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Sociology, Philosophy and Anthropology
- Exeter Q-Step Centre
- Contact us
- Health and Safety
- Current students
- Staff intranet
Outreach - working with schools & college
Our varied and exciting outreach programme of activities includes many subject-specific activities which are aimed at potential local and regional university entrants. Our main aim is to encourage general progression to Higher Education, and specifically to Exeter for suitably qualified applicants by building on our links with schools and colleges in the South West.
- Inspire intellectual and personal curiosity by providing relevant activities that provide insight into discipline-specific programmes
- To help prospective students make realistic and informed choices about their future
- Raise aspirations and support progression to higher education among under-represented groups in local and regional schools and colleges.
- Build long-term relationships with schools that will support students through all stages of their education.
We can deliver a wide range of activities both on-campus or in schools and colleges. These activities include subject –themed presentations and workshops, information and advice and residential opportunities, which can be offered to a range of year groups, but with specific focus on years 10 to 13.
Where appropriate, our activities are supported by trained, discipline-specific undergraduate Advocates who will provide assistance at events for schools and colleges. As well as helping to facilitate workshops or presentations, advocates can also provide course-specific information, advice and guidance.
If you would like to find out more about our undergraduate programmes please visit our pages on undergraduate Social Sciences and International Studies degree programmes.
For further information about any of our events or to request a booking form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.