The Centre for European Governance (CEG) is an interdisciplinary research centre. Its members are currently working on projects in economics, political science and law.
The Centre provides advanced specialist training in the areas of EU politics, constitutional politics, regulatory governance, public opinion, and the political economy of European integration through its MA programmes coordinated through the Department of Politics and the European stream of the MPA programme.
We host the European Journal of Political Research and members edit and contribute to a number of academic journals and book series.
- Claire Dunlop, co-editor, Public Policy and Administration
- Dario Castiglione, co-editor of ECPR Press
- Andrew Massey currently Editor in Chief of the International Review of Administrative Sciences and Editor of Public Money and Management.
- Isabelle Engeli, lead editor of Political Studies Review, founding editor of the European Journal of Politics and Gender and editor of European Journal of Political Research
- Eva Thomann, editor of Regulation and Governance
Academic staff are executive board members of UACES, SCHES and ECPR.