Dr Lewys Brace
Lecturer in Data Analysis
Lewys Brace is a Lecturer in Data Analysis and part of the University of Exeter's Q-Step Centre. He is also the academic lead for the Pathways to Data Analytics Programme.
His research focuses on both extremist radicalisation and the development of computational research methods. He has recently received a CREST award to conduct research on far-right online forums, with Dr. Stephane Baele and Dr. Travis Coan.
- Extremist radicalisation
- Online radicalisation and online eco-systems
- Computational research methods
Research Groups Links:
-Exeter Q-Step Centre
- PhD in Complex Systems Simulation - Computational Research Methods, University of Southampton, UK.
- MSc Social and Cultural Research Methods, Brunel University, UK.
- BSc (Hons) Police Studies, Buckinghamshire New University, UK.