I love how students are on first name terms with our lecturers and seminar leaders. I’ve experienced a variety of teaching styles from academics who love to prove theories through interactive roleplays, discussions and debates over topics, or using more traditional PowerPoints.
Aaron Chahal, Politics and International Relations (Penryn Campus)
- 5th in the UK for world-leading and internationally excellent research
- Research Excellence Framework 2014 based on the percentage of research categorised as 4* and 3*
- 9th for Politics in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
- Work experience bursaries of up to £2,000 available for BSc students taking applied research skills
- US field trip available to students in Cornwall