- Information for new students
- About us
- Prospective undergraduates
- Prospective postgraduates
- Staff profiles
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Sociology, Philosophy and Anthropology
- Exeter Q-Step Centre
- Contact us
- Health and Safety
- Current students
- Staff intranet
As a large interdisciplinary College, we are able to offer an excellent and rewarding experience for postgraduate study. We provide a lively cosmopolitan environment for around 1400 postgraduate students which includes plenty of opportunities to share ideas and knowledge with fellow students and academic staff including our seminar series and annual postgraduate conference.
- Research excellence across our disciplines including world-leading research in many fields
- Wide ranging supervision for PhD study across our core disciplines and exciting areas of interdisciplinary study
- Masters programmes providing discipline-specific and generic skills sought by employers
- Funding opportunities including AHRC, European Social Fund, Santander and other awards
- Excellent support for postgraduate students including research skills training and dedicated postgraduate facilities
- Part of the ESRC South West Doctoral Training Centre, one of the largest centres of postgraduate research training for social scientists in the UK.
Postgraduate Open Day
A Postgraduate Open Day is a fantastic opportunity to speak to our academics, current postgraduate students, and postgraduate alumni. You will be able to find out more about our individual programmes and about scholarships and funding, and experience our campuses and facilities first-hand.
Read our advice for postgraduate applicants for detailed information about the application process, required supporting documents and important deadlines.
Useful information about postgraduate study at the University of Exeter, our campuses, the local area, University facilities, and information about the admissions process can be found on the University's Postgraduate Study website.