Employability and Placements Adviser
Ciaran supports the SSIS Employability team and is primarily based at Amory within University of Exeter Student Employability and Academic Success.
- ARA2174 - Year Abroad with Work Placement
- ARAM081 - Advanced Arabic Language
- POLM084 - Conflict, Security and Development in World Politics
- SSI2001 - Learning from Work Experience in Social Sciences
- SSI2002 - Data Analysis in the Workplace
- SSI3017 - Learning from Work Experience in the Social Sciences
- SSI3018 - Employment Experience Abroad
As an Employability and Placements Adviser, my role involves administrative and employability support for a number of modules and programmes within the college of Social Sciences and International Studies; including: Employment Experience Abroad, MA: Conflict, Security and Development, Learning From Work Experience, and the MArabic Programme. I also support the college employability strategy through careers events. Prior to my current role, I was based in the University of Exeter Q-Step Centre as the Project Support Officer.
I graduated from the University of Exeter with a BA in History in 2015 and an MA in Medieval Studies in 2016. I continue to have a strong interest in heritage institutions and the success of the University in general. I am passionate about ensuring alumni, current and future students have an excellent experience at Exeter that sets them up for the world outside of education.