Information on University policies and facilities for people with disabilities can be found at the AccessAbility website and the Cornwall Accessibility Service website.

Students who feel they require special assistance should be assessed by Accessability and may be eligible for help for specific needs (e.g. extra time in exams; special equipment). The College keeps a record of students who have disabilities (including dyslexia), to help us to ensure that we support you appropriately.