The University of Exeter and Musashino University are pleased to announce our new partnership agreement. There are a growing number of students studying here from Japan, and we look forward to welcoming Musashino University students to Exeter and the UK in the years ahead.
Students from Musashino can progress to study a set Masters programme within the College of Social Sciences & International Studies at the University of Exeter.
All students who meet our standard Academic and English Language Entry Requirements from China will receive an offer to study at Exeter. Please visit our Japan country page for further information.
You can find full Masters and Undergraduate programme details, including entry requirements, and details on how to apply at the links below:
Programmes to which Musashino students can progress
- MSc Applied Social Data Science
- MSc Global Governance
- MSc Public Policy
- MA Conflict, Security and Development
- MA International Relations
- MPA Master of Public Administration
- MPA Master of Public Administration with Applied Study
- MA Political Thought
- MA Politics and International Relations of the Middle East
- MA Applied Security Strategy
- MA European Politics
- MRes Politics
- MRes Security, Conflict and Human Rights
- MRes Advanced Quantitative Methods (AQM) in Social Sciences
Programmes from which Musashino students can apply
All Musashino University students progressing to study at Exeter will receive a scholarship award.
Please note that Musashino students are only eligible to hold one scholarship from Exeter at a time, and if they successfully apply for more than one scholarship, the one with the largest discount will be applied. See our funding and scholarship database for further information.
For further information, please email email@example.com.