Postgraduate Module Descriptor
EFPM787: Teaching English to Young Learners
This module descriptor refers to the 2016/7 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
Indicative basic reading list:
- Cameron, L. (2001). Teaching Languages to Young Learners. Cambridge: C.U.P.
- Crosse, K. (2007). Introducing English as an Additional Language: a practical handbook. Paul Chapman Education.
- Moon, J. (2000). Children Learning English. Oxford: MacMillan-Heinemann.
- Pinter, A (2006). Teaching Young Language Learners. Oxford: O.U.P.
- Roberts-Holmes, G. (2005). Doing your early years research project: a step by step guide. London: Routledge.
- Schmit, S. (2006). The Developing Child in the 21st Century: a global perspective. London: Routledge.
- Woodhead, M. & Montgomery, H. (2003). Understanding Childhood: an interdisciplinary approach. Milton Keyes: Open University Press.