Staff and students from the Law School
Law Alumni Networking Event in London
On Tuesday 11th November 2014, the Law School held an alumni networking event, very kindly hosted by two of our alumni; Robert Lee (LLB Law 1986) and David Pudge (LLB Law 1986), at the Clifford Chance offices in Canary Wharf, London.
The main purposes of the event were to:
- celebrate the many successes of Exeter Law School, the School’s students and the School’s alumni over its distinguished 91year history;
- look forward to the 100th anniversary of Exeter Law School and all that can be achieved in the intervening period;
- outline our dynamic, ambitious and innovative vision for Exeter Law School and update attendees on current projects within Exeter Law School
- continue to build ever stronger links with our alumni, outlining the wide variety of ways in which our alumni can really make a difference; and
- widen the pool of ambassadors for Exeter Law School, who will help spread the word about the exciting developments in the School.
The event was attended by 55 Exeter alumni and presentations were given by Professor James Devenney, Steve Edge (LLB Law 1972, Hon LLD 2012) and the President of the Bracton Law Society – Neil Tanna.
Date: 25 November 2014