Mrs Kate Holtaway
Peter Lanyon Building A148
I am the Director of Law in Cornwall. I specialise in Land Law, Trusts, Business, Planning and Environmental Law, and I am particularly interested in the role of law in sustainable development and environmental protection.
I qualified as a Solicitor in 2001 and spent a number of years in practice before joining Exeter. I was the subject coordinator of Land Law and the Law of Trusts at our Cornwall Campus and I am currently offering modules in Environmental Law and Business.
I am a member of the Law Society and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Land Law
- Civil Litigation
- A Legal Foundation in Environmental Protection
- Environmental Regulation and Redress
- Legal Response to Environmental Destruction
- Legal Foundations for Business
- Sustainability - Communicating Global Issues
- Legal Foundations