The Centre for European Governance (CEG) is an interdisciplinary research centre. Its members are currently working on projects in history, economics, political science and law.
The Centre provides advanced specialist training in the areas of EU politics, constitutional politics, regulatory governance, public opinion, and the political economy of European integration through its MA programmes coordinated through the Department of Politics and the European stream of the MPA programme.
We host the European Journal of Political Research and members edit and contribute to a number of academic journals and book series.
- Claire Dunlop, Editor of Policy & Politics, Editor of Public Policy and Administration
- Dario Castiglione, co-editor of ECPR Press
- Isabelle Engeli, lead editor of Political Studies Review, founding editor of the European Journal of Politics and Gender and editor of European Journal of Political Research
- Athanassios Gouglas, Associate Director for International Partnerships for the International Comparative Policy Analysis Forum (ICPA)
- Alice Moseley, co-convenor of the Political Studies Association's (PSA) Specialist group in Public Policy & Administration