Postgraduate Module Descriptor
SOCM025: Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis
This module descriptor refers to the 2017/8 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- P.H.Rossi, M.W.Lipsey & H.E.Freeman. (2004). Evaluation. A Systematic Approach. 7th ed. Sage.
- M.C.Alkin. (2010). Evaluation Essentials: From A to Z. Guilford Press.
- R.Glennerster & K.Takavarasha. (2013). Running Randomized Evaluations: A Practical Guide. Princeton University Press.
- R.Berk & P.Rossi. (1999). Thinking About Program Evaluation. Sage. 2nd ed.
- D.Royse, D.Padgett & B.Thyer. (2015). Program Evaluation: An Introduction to an Evidence-Based Approach. Brooks Cole. 6th ed.