For general enquiries:
Telephone External Callers: +44 (0)1392 725140
Telephone Internal Callers: 5140
Fax Number: +44 (0)1392 724 676
University of Exeter
St German's Road
Professional Services staff
Chee Wong Administrator
Tel: 01392 726396
How to find us
Egenis is located in Byrne House on the University of Exeter main (Streatham) campus. The main entrance to Byrne House is on St German’s Road, which is off Pennsylvania Road.
Parking outside Byrne House is with a valid parking permit only. Visitor parkings is available elsewhere on the campus.
Arriving by train
There are two main stations in Exeter, Exeter Central and Exeter St David's. It's a fair walk to the University from either station. If you want to walk, the most direct route is from St David's (but it is uphill all the way). If you want to take a taxi, St David's is again the best option.
Most train routes will bring you into St David's Station (see campus map). The University is signposted from here, but it is uphill all the way. If you can get off at Exeter Central (not on the campus map), here is a relatively flat route to us:
- out of the main entrance of the station turn right down Queen St.;
- at the Clocktower roundabout turn right down New North Road;
- go past the prison on your left, and at the 3-way mini-roundabout turn left up Blackall Rd.;
- follow Blackall Rd. all the way to the end;
- turn right at the T-junction mini-roundabout up Pennsylvania Rd;
- go up this road and you will shortly see a traffic-lighted junction ahead of you (junction with Union Rd and Prince of Wales Rd);
- continue up Pennsylvania Rd for about 200 metres and you will see St Germans Rd on the left;
- turn in here and go through the car park to Byrne House.