Exeter is a centre for world-leading research across the Social Sciences. Our departments are consistently placed at the top of national and international rankings.
Exeter offers PhD students exceptional support:
- A teamed approach to supervision combining research expertise from across our disciplines and access to a personal research mentor
- A dedicated Graduate Research School, a single point-of-contact for all programme and practical needs
- A framework of research and career development opportunities across the University and through our network of partners
- A well-established postgraduate research culture including annual conferences and journal publications
- Funding opportunities for individual research needs
Applicants may apply to any awards for which you are eligible and which fit your personal research interests. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact us.
More funding may be available, search our funding database.
|Digital Bystanders and the Future of Policing: towards a ‘Citizen Forensics’. Self-funded PhD in Psychology||This project is self-funded||Sun 10th Jun 18||The College of Life and Environmental Sciences is seeking applications for an self-funded 3-3.5 year PhD project in Psychology.|
|Anning Morgan Bursary||£2,000||Wed 15th Aug 18||Available to any person resident in Cornwall and studying at the Penryn Campus during their graduate year. Students must be in receipt of an offer for 2018 entry in order to be considered.|
|Bolashak Scholarship||Full tuition fee waiver and living expenses||Fri 31st Aug 18||Offered to Kazakh students by the Kazakhstan Ministry of Education across a range of subject areas for both postgraduate Taught and Research programmes. Award is conferred as monthly stipend in addition to the fee waiver.|
|Sanctuary Scholarship||Full tuition fee waiver plus annual living cost grant||Deadline passed||The Sanctuary Scholarship scheme enables individuals seeking asylum and refugees who are not able access student finance to study at the University of Exeter.|