- Information for new students
- About us
- Prospective undergraduates
- Prospective postgraduates
- Staff profiles
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Sociology, Philosophy and Anthropology
- Exeter Q-Step Centre
- Contact us
- Health and Safety
- Current students
- Staff intranet
The University of Exeter and Tsinghua Law Schools are organising a joint workshop gathering together experts on takeover law. The workshop, entitled Takeover Law in the New Era of Globalisation: A UK and China Perspective, will be hosted at Tsinghua Law School on Sunday 20 May.
The University of Exeter has co-organised a workshop on Populism at the prestigious Fudan University in China.
Exeter academics from both the College of Social Sciences and International Studies and the College of Humanities came together with their counterparts at Fudan to continue their collaboration on a number of pressing research questions on political thought in China and Europe.
Teacher training courses at the University of Exeter have been ranked as among the best in the country.
A leading expert on social mobility and educational inequality has been appointed to work to support young people from disadvantaged backgrounds who want to study at the University of Exeter.
Also in the news
- Politics academics complete high profile visit to Korea.
- Outdated divorce law causes needlessly painful and destructive breakups, new research finds
- Cabinet Minister visits University - and gives students tips on how to become an MP
- University of Exeter expert helping to boost open science in Europe